Welcome to the Services page for Kensington Police. Here you will find many services that our agency provides for the community. This services page promotes communication between the Community Police and the community in and around the county of Kensington. At any time, please feel free to contact a police services member for anything not mentioned below or general inquiries.
The following Information is designed to assist Kensington residents contacting their police department.
It is an example only and is not any way meant to limit calls to only the listed incidents.
Emergency Calls: Dial 911
- Medical Emergencies
- Fires of any type
- Injury automobile accidents
- Reporting of shots fired - seen or heard
- Physical altercations
- Auto thefts in progress
- Any other life threatening/endangering activity
Non-Emergency Calls: Dial 236-0474
- Suspicious activity
- Suspicious vehicles
- Unusual noises
- Residential and business alarms
- Vehicle alarms
- Unusual incidents
- Aggressive and/or unlicensed solicitors
Non-Emergency Information Calls: Dial 526-4141
- Normal Kensington Police Protection and Community Services District business hours: Monday though Friday 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
- After hour messages may be left for individual officer and / or staff member via automated voicemail or click here to go to the contact page and send each of our officers a message.
- Police and district business
- NOTE THE NUMBER WHEN REQUESTING OR NEEDING AN OFFICER RESPONSE